Antistatic Powder Hose, also called grounded powder hose, embedded with 1 or 2 grounding electrically conductive carbon strip in the hose wall, which is used to dissipate the frictional charge that provides a smooth path for powder conveying.
Grounded Powder Hose Benefits
* Consistent, stable and fludizing powder flow, delivers quality coating film.
* High efficiency cleaning and fast color change by compressed air purge.
* Less impact fusion and powder build up.
* Elimination of pinholing, less maintenance and repair down time.
* Enable maximum output volume using only a minimum of air.
Grounded Powder Hose Specification
|Model ||Inner Dimenter * Outer Dimenter |
|600204-10 ||Grounded powder hose 10*15mm |
|600204-11 ||Grounded powder hose 11*16mm |
|600204-12 ||Grounded powder hose 12*18mm |