How to purchase powder coating powder？
1) Conform the color with the supplier, it can be the RAL color number, or from the catalog provided by the supplier, or you can request a color, such as black, white, they will recommend for you.
2) Tell the powder is for outdoor coating or indoor coating, there are respectively epoxy and polyester powders for most applications.
3) Inform the desired effect of the powder coating film, such as wrinkled, cracked, flat, etc.
4) Confirm the glossiness of the powder coating powders, it can be lusterless, matte, highlight.
What preparations should be done before powder coating jobs?
* In the powder container, the powder fluidization flow should like water.
* Check whether it is qualified powders, which must be dry, loose, even color, no impurities, and uniform in particle size.
* Ensure dry and clean compressed air (free of oil and water).
* The workpiece must be well grounded, and the grounding resistance should not be bigger than 1 megohm.
* Environment Requirement: the optimal temperature is lower than 35℃, relative humidity lower than 80%, surface temperature of workparts: lower than 35℃.
* Avoid cluttered airflow near the powder coating equipment.